Wednesday 12 February 2014

Review: Valentine's Love Locket Bath Bomb from LUSH

As you all know by now I have a huge obsession with Lush!! So when I saw that they had launched their new Valentine's collection, I just couldn't resist on getting myself one of these heart shaped locket bath bombs. 

Once you break open your locket, you will find another heart-shaped bath bomb hidden inside which is filled with lots of confetti hearts. When you place this into your bath it fizzes and releases the confetti hearts into your bath water and turns it a lovely pink colour.

This bath bomb is quite expensive, retailing at £6.95. But it's designed to be used for 3 baths (2 halves and 1 mini heart), which works out around £2.30 per use. This is less expensive than the average bath bomb in Lush, therefore I think it's definitely good value for money and I would 100% repurchase this product.   

If you would like to purchase the Love Locket then click HERE

Happy Valentine's Day to all my lovely readers :)



4 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! I love Lush!
    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with Lush at the moment :)

      Thank you for your comment x

      Delete
  2. This looks beautiful, Lush are my favourite brand for bath products. Great review - I love the photos x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete