Sunday 27 April 2014

Tanya Burr Lip Gloss Review & Swatches

Top colour - 'Aurora'
Bottom colour - 'Afternoon Tea'

Not only has she taken the world by storm with her blog and YouTube channel, Tanya Burr has also recently bought out her own make up collection consisting of lip glosses and nail polishes. Tanya is such a big inspiration to me and being a huge fan I was super excited to get my hands on these once they were released!  
There are 12 lip gloss shades in her collection ranging from cream glosses to shimmers. I purchased the colours 'Aurora' and 'Afternoon Tea'. Tanya personally named each of her products after all the things she loves in life, which I think is such a cute idea. You can really tell how much thought she put into the making and designing of her products rather than just putting her name to them. 
The glosses are really pigmented and the colour range is really good too. They range from neutral shades, to bright, vibrant colours, therefore there is definitely something for everyone.
I love that these glosses are really long wearing, highly pigmented and non sticky, hooray! The applicator is great as it hugs the lips, making the lip glosses super easy to apply. 
Also, if like me you have a sweet tooth, then you will love these as much as I do because they smell like strawberry laces, yummy! 

I really hope you enjoyed this post.
Have you tried any of Tanya's lip glosses?


If you would like to purchase any of Tanya's products you can find them over at www.superdrug.com


3 comments:

  1. lovely blog, just followed - thanks for sharing your link in the bbloggers chat!

    Heather | porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!!

      Great blog too, I have followed :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the two colours you have selected, especially Afternoon Tea x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete