Sunday 1 December 2013

Top 10 Beauty Products

Being in the beauty industry so many people ask me what products I love, what products I use and how to use them, therefore I thought I would give you all a little insight into my Top 10 beauty must haves.
Personally I hate reading reviews on a product that someone has bought and only used for a few days. I like to use a product for a while to see the benefits and results before I rave about it to you guys. Therefore all these products featured below I have been using for years and I LOVE every single one of them!  

Out of the millions (and I mean millions) of mascaras I have tried and tested this is definitely the best mascara I have EVER used!
I am a huge fan of Benefit cosmetics and when they launched this mascara I just couldn't resist trying it out.
It is absolutely amazing! It makes my lashes look longer, more voluminous and is very long wearing. So many people comment on how long my lashes look, and this is my best kept secret!
I would highly recommend this product, ten out of ten from me! Thank you Benefit :) 


I started using this cleanser back in January 2012 and have never looked back.
Things I love about this cleanser-
1. I love how natural the ingredients are. Which is also great for very sensitive skin types.
2. The creamy texture removes makeup and even waterproof mascara very quickly and easily.
3. I especially love the pump dispenser. 2 pumps gives you just the right amount of product with no mess or wastage. 
4. The second step to this cleanser is the muslin cloth (which I LOVE)! This polishes off the cleanser to dislodge any dead skin cells and remove makeup, oil and dirt from the skin. Leaving it very clean, soft and refreshed.
I saw a huge difference using this cleanser, it cleans my skin thoroughly without stripping it of its natural oils. My skin definitely looks clearer, brighter and more hydrated! 


I have removed my eye makeup with a facial wipe ever since I was a teenager, I find it the easiest and quickest way to get rid of every last bit of eye shadow, mascara etc.
A lot of makeup wipes I find very drying on the skin, but these wipes from Johnson's contain no alcohol so they don't dry my skin out.
The only down side is that I do think they are a little pricey compared to other brands, they are usually about £4, so if Boots or Superdrug have an offer (which they usually do) then I grab a basket full :)


This award winning product is probably my favorite body moisturiser! 
It contains softening shea butter and aloe vera which is really moisturising on the skin.
I find a lot of other body moisturisers are either too thick and creamy or not thick enough. That is exactly why I love this product. It's a thick moisturising cream, but sinks into the skin really quickly so you don't feel as if your walking around all day feeling sticky. 


As I have very thick curly hair, I find brushing through my hair after a shower such a nightmare. Sometimes it feels as if I have more hair wrapped around the brush than I do on my head!
The Tangle Teezer is amazing! It has specially designed teeth that reduces hair breakage, splitting and damage. It can be used on any hair type and is also great for kids.
These come in a variety of colours, but as you can see pink is definitely my fav!


I absolutely love this lip balm from The Body Shop! I was recommended this product by another beauty blogger that raved about it so much I just had to try it out, and I definitely wasn't disappointed! 
It does everything it says on the tin (or tube), it's hydrating, moisturising and soothes dry cracked lips.
This product also doesn't contain petroleum, which is amazing, as a lot of lip products do. Petroleum doesn't actually help to relieve your dry lips at all, it acts like a plaster instead which just masks the problem and doesn't actually cure it.
Therefore this lip balm gets a very big thumbs up from me! :)


I have tried and tested so many different makeup brushes in the past from high end to high street brands and never found a brush I have totally fell in love with. That's until I found the Real Techniques brushes!  
These brushes are incredible and because they are designed with professional makeup artist Sam Chapman they really do have everything you would want in a makeup brush.
The whole range of brushes is suitable for so many different makeup products from foundation, powders, blush, mineral makeup, highlighters and so many more.
They are also really reasonable in price, prices range from £7-£15, which I personally think is great for such a good quality makeup brush.  

This is one on Benefit's award winning and best selling products, it is also the number 1 selling bronzer in the UK.
I use this bronzer all year round as a contour as it doesn't have any shimmer like a lot of bronzers do. 


9. Shellac nails
I have been having CND Shellac on my nails for about 2 and a half years now and I am totally OBSESSED!!
I do Shellac myself as I am a qualified therapist, but if you aren't then it is a professional treatment and you would have to visit your nearest CND salon. 
It looks like a nail polish but it is in fact half polish and half gel, and is set under a UV lamp and it lasts 2-4 weeks, then would need doing again due to regrowth. Another plus is it's also completely dry as soon as you leave the salon, therefore no annoying smudges. Yay :) 
Shellac helps to protect your nails and if taken off in the correct way then there is no damage to the natural nail itself. 
I absolutely love Shellac and would never use anything else on my nails. It is great for special occasions or just general day to day life if your a girly girl like me and always love beautiful nails :) 

CND Shellac in the colour Tutti Frutti.

After I have applied my foundation (which is usually with my fingers, as I find these are the best tools for the job. I find your fingers warm up the foundation making it easier to blend and spread across your face), I then wet my Beauty Blender and squeeze out any excess water. It's completely normal for your Beauty Blender to expand to nearly twice its original size when wet. To use I then bounce it across my face, which helps to blend any edges and it also gives an amazing finish to your foundation.
It is your foundations new BFF!


I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post just as much as I enjoyed writing it for you guys!

Click on the names of the products and it will take you to their website for more information and where to purchase them.

Give me a comment below if there is anything particular you would like me to write about in my next post and be sure to give this post a 'LIKE' :) 

TWITTER - @RosiePops_

FACEBOOK - Rosie Pops

Rosina 




11 comments:

  1. great blog post :)
    check my blog out you might like it =)

    http://aleenarana.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I will be sure to check out your blog and give you a follow!! x

      Delete
  2. Great list - the tangle teezer is amazing haha im a new follower :)

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the follow and checking out my blog :)
    I'm glad you liked it, I will definitely check out yours and give you a follow!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try the Tangle Teezer!
    Great post and blog, so now following :)
    Sarah xx
    check out mine? ballerinasandbuttons.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Tangle Teezer is great!
      Thank you for the comment and follow :)
      I have followed your blog, great blog by the way x

      Delete
  5. The Righteous Butter is my absolute FAVORITE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to get a tangle teaser, sounds awful but I don't seem to own a flat hairbrush as I always use a comb for my fine thin horrible hair.

    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great Michelle!! Your blog looks great <3 x

      Delete
  7. Your nails look gorgeous!

    Love this post and agree completely with the benefit mascara!

    Lauren
    ox

    makeupbylaurenox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 The Benefit mascara is amazing isn't it!!

      I will check out your blog too :)

      Thank you for following x

      Delete