Sunday 26 January 2014

Favourite LUSH Products

Ahhhh, I'm getting a little obsessed with LUSH at the moment! I just can't help it, the smell from the shop just draws me in! Therefore I thought I'd share my thoughts on some of the products I've been loving recently.


THE COMFORTER Bubble Bar-
Firstly I just want to say how amazing this bubble bar smells! I find the warming smell of blackcurrant very relaxing, especially if I'm feeling tired or stressed after a long day. Compared to other LUSH bubble bars, this one is nearly twice the size, therefore you will only need to crumble half of it into your bath (under a running tap). It turns my bath water a deep pink colour and adds loads of big, fluffy bubbles.



RRP- £4.50 each. 
To purchase this product please click HERE


CUPCAKE Fresh Face Mask-
Being a HUGE chocoholic, I just couldn't resist trying this chocolatey face mask from LUSH. Not only is it great for anyone who is concerned about spots and breakouts, as it draws out any dirt and impurities from the skin, it also smells AMAZING! Fresh mint stimulates and tones the skin, whilst cocoa butter softens and moisturises. After using this mask I saw an immediate difference to my skin. Any redness from spots was dramatically reduced and my skin felt deeply cleansed. As these face masks are made from fresh ingredients, don't forget they need to be kept in the fridge and used up within 3 weeks of purchasing.    




RRP- £5.95 each.
 REMEMBER, DON'T THROW AWAY YOUR EMPTY POTS! If you take back 5 to your nearest LUSH store then they give you another mask for FREE :)
To purchase this product please click HERE


SEX BOMB Bath Bomb-
Being a complete girly girl, the first reason I was drawn to this bath bomb was because of how cute and girly it looked. I then gave it a quick sniff, and WOW I was sold! I immediately feel relaxed when I drop this into my bath water by the smell of jasmine and ylang ylang. The smell is quite strong, so if you're not a fan of strong smells then this might not be for you, but I personally love it! The rose in the centre of this bath bomb floats around your bath once your bath bomb has stopped fizzing and my bath water turns a lovely purple colour.




RRP- £3.25 each. 
To purchase this product please click HERE


What are some of your favorite LUSH products?
Has anyone tried any of their Valentines range yet?

Rosina 



9 comments:

  1. Absolutely love lush! The Comforter Bubble Bar is one of my favourites, anything sweet and yummy smelling and i'm sold haha. I am so intregued about the Cupcake face mask, think i might have to try it out :D

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Cupcake mask is AMAZING! I have to resist giving it a little nibble, it just smells so yummy haha.

      Thank you for the follow Sophia :) I have followed you too xx

      Delete
  2. The Cupcake face mask looks amazing (I think I'd struggle not to eat it). Always trying out new Lush products but weirdly haven't tried any of these, so I think I will have to make a special trip there soon!

    Lovely blog!

    Scarlett x
    scarlettlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is soooo good!! I struggle not to eat it too haha :)

      Great blog, I have just followed you on Bloglovin xx

      Delete
  3. Oo that bubble bar looks amazing and I think I would be in danger of eating the mask, looks delish! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Cupcake face mask looks and smells sooooo good!! I have the same problem haha :) x

      Delete
  4. The comforter bubble bar and the sex bomb are amazing. Love them both but I haven't tried the cupcake face mask though.

    Kah-Feh Yen | YSL Rouge Volupté Lipstick Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it!! It smells amazing and works great if I have a pesky spot! :) x

      Delete
  5. The comforter is my all time favourite lush product, smells amazing and seems to last forever x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete