Sunday 2 November 2014

Lush Haul Video

Hey everyone...I can't believe it's November already, where has the year gone? 
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, life has been very busy lately with a college course I started about 6 weeks ago and because blogging is something I do in my spare time I just haven't had time to write any new posts. I only have a few weeks left on the course so I will be going full steam ahead with plenty of new blog posts and YouTube videos once the next couple of weeks is over. Hang on in there :) 

As you may already know, I have been a beauty therapist for the past 5 years and the course I'm doing is a teaching qualification so I can go on to teach beauty therapy in a college and become a beauty lecturer. The thought of becoming a student again after 5 years was a little scary but i'm really enjoying the course and met some lovely new friends. 

So, I went a little crazy in Lush the other day and picked up quite a lot of stuff from their Halloween/Christmas collections. 
Below is the video of everything got.... ENJOY :)


If you were unable to watch the embedded version below then click HERE to be taken directly to my YouTube channel.
I really hope you enjoy this video. Please feel free to comment below with any suggestions for future videos that you may want to see on my channel.

What are your favourite Lush products to purchase at this time of year?



No comments:

Post a Comment