Sunday 20 July 2014

Review: Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara

There are so many different mascaras out there that it can be a little overwhelming when searching for a new one. I've hunted high and low for a mascara that does everything I want it to do and I've never found that perfect one; therefore I like to change it up all the time!!

I strolled into Superdrug a couple of weeks ago looking for a new mascara and the Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara immediately caught my eye with its silver tube and cute coral branding. I also loved the unique design of the brush. The plastic bristles go the whole way around the brush with small little balls placed in between these bristles to help the mascara coat every lash with no clumping and to build more volume and length.   

I usually like to apply two coats of mascara, but with this one, one coat creates so much length and volume I feel I don't need to apply a second, it lasts all day with no flaking or smudging too which is great. 

 I would highly recommend this product and I would 100% repurchase again and again as it has everything I would want in a mascara, and it's only £9.99 - BARGAIN :)

If you would like to purchase this mascara then click this LINK

Have you found your perfect mascara yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment