Wednesday 25 June 2014

My Feature in Base Magazine

Photos courtesy of Base Magazine


Hello lovelies, so as you would probably guess, I was very excited to have my very own feature in Base Magazine.

Base Magazine is a new beauty magazine which is written by bloggers. It is a quarterly publication which brings readers product reviews, releases, tutorials and events. The editors believe that having a magazine written by bloggers rather than journalists will give more honest information which readers will value.     

If you would like to know more, purchase a digital or printed copy, or you're a blogger and would like to maybe write a feature for Base Magazine then check them out... www.basemagazineofficial.com or @BaseMagOfficial :)

A big thank you to the girls at Base Magazine for letting me write a feature and I wish them the best of luck for future issues.




No comments:

Post a Comment